Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Because I am so tired, because it has been such a crazy week, I reserve the right to be totally scattered and random.

  • Totally did not expect that much snow on Friday. I was thinking like 1 or 2 inches. I'm thinking we ended up with 7 or 8 inches
  • Which messed up my plans big time for Friday. We were going to go to Shakespeare Restaurant. That didn't happen.
  • But what did happen was fun is we ended up with I don't know like 4 or 5 (depending if you count a dog) people at our house.
  • Saturday we visited Heather's Side of the Family. On the way home our 2 boys and Heather were sleeping. I don't know if I should admit this, but wow, that was so peaceful. I took a route on the way home just to avoid stop lights so no one would wake up.
  • This morning was odd, I was not speaking
  • I got to the church at the same time as normal, so I was able to do some "administrative" stuff that normally I would never think of doing on Sunday morning
  • Patty was off the hook. She did a great job. In fact, you can listen to her here
  • Today we had our little one Dedicated. My dad got to do the dedication.
  • Some people have asked my why I didn't have my dad perform my wedding and various other type things. Let me give you my reason. Because before he is a Pastor he is a Dad. And as a Dad he wants to be a Dad. So I like to let him be just that, a Dad.
  • I ate entirely too much at lunch
  • Had a good time eating with every one at church. I wish I could have talk to more people for longer
  • Carl Edwards 2 in a row, wow. I didn't think Fords were going to do anything this year
  • I love my wife.
  • I am tired
  • Good night :)

No comments: