Monday, March 3, 2008

My Poor Little Teeth

I did something today that I have not done since, well, May of 1999. I got my teeth cleaned. Ouch. Needless to say it is not recommended that you go nine years without a cleaning. The lady got this fancy machine out and started to go to town on my teeth. Ouch and double ouch. Then after the fancy machine she got the old pick and mirror out. More ouches. Wow. I don't know if my mouth was ever in so much pain. My teeth feel funny right now. My whole mouth is sore and I probably should take some medication or something. Bad news, I have to go back in a couple of weeks. This time it is a matter of a drill. Triple ouch.
Not sure the point of this post. I guess if I could offer you some advice it is go to the dentist more then once every nine years.

No comments: