Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Excessive!


Last night as I lay on the couch trying to relax, I remember something about myself. I am excessive. I was sitting there with a bag of Doritos. I should know better than that. I just kept eating and eating.

Now it is not just Doritos that I do that with. I decided to start blogging, and obviously I became obsessed with blogging.

I started running again. Now you would think, maybe a couple of miles 3 times a week or something nice like that. Oh no. Not me. I have started running and running and running, and then entered a 1/2 marathon like 2 months later.

While this is true, it helps me in other areas. I become motivated to do things better. I am getting ready for all our Easter activities, and I want them to be better than they have been before. Why? Because I am excessive.

Like so many things in our lives, they can be good or they can be bad. I am choosing to (well most of the time anyhow) to use my excessiveness to the good.

Just thought I would share with you all.

No comments: