Saturday, March 22, 2008

Something that had never happened before

For those of you who were not at Bakerstown Alliance, and unfortunately that is a lot of people, you all missed something that had never happened before. You want to guess what it is? It is ok. I can wait while you think. Did you figure it out yet?
What happened is we had a gathering at church and I did not say ANYTHING! How exciting is that? Pretty cool. The only thing I did was play my bass guitar. We also had the worship team set up in the back, so it was possible that you never even saw me. I think that is great!
I felt we had a really cool atmosphere last night. Between the music that was focused on Christ and the interactive stations, it was really special. I think for those who where there, it was really powerful and meaningful.
It certainly was a lot of work to get ready. Our worship team was exhausted afterwards. Heather had to do a lot of planning, and getting the PowerPoint together was a lot of work too. Not to mention moving everything, and I do mean everything, and then putting it back afterwards. (Thanks Blake and Beth)
It was a lot of work, but when we remember who it was for it is worth it. We did it to honor Christ.

No comments: