Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random Reflections

  • Ahh the weekends, they go by in such a blurr

  • Got a new pair of running shoes -- I hate spending money. But when you know you need them because you use them, it feels pretty good

  • Went to an Easter Egg Hunt at Richland Park -- Isaiah had a blast

  • One problem -- In the eggs -- Just hard candy -- where is the chocolate?

  • Lots of rain at Bristol -- didn't get to see nearly as much nascar as I would have liked

  • My water pump started acting up this weekend -- that's not good

  • Yes folks, we still have well water

  • Pitt Basketball -- Ohh yeah!

  • Big East Champions -- Ohh yeah!

  • For some reason our 4 month old is getting confused about this whole wake up time. He thinks he should get up at about 6:30 -- If you know my wife, she is not exactly a morning person

  • Carlos was at church today!

  • I was impressed, it seemed pretty balanced at church

  • The last couple of months either one side or the other side or the middle has more than other sections. But today was balanced

  • One of the things that I like about Bakerstown, people talking to each other

  • It took me couple attempts of saying "good morning" to get things going :)

  • I'm excited to see how we are all going to put our painful experiences to work to serve God

  • Easter -- Just 7 days away

  • I am excited about everything that is going on this week

  • With that in mind please pray for me, I am going to need a lot of energy to get through the week

  • It is Easter next Sunday, Be Excited!

  • Shamrock Shakes...Hmm...That topic is going to get its own post

No comments: