Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ask and They Will Respond

On Sunday I did something bold and daring: I asked people to step up to the plate and get involved in a variety of different activities at the church or various other organizations. Now on the whole we have a lot of people who are ultra giving and ultra involved in various activities and/or various organizations. But there was room to improve. So I asked. Honestly, I did not know how it was going to turn out. Honestly, I was afraid that no one was going to do anything. But, thankfully, my God is a lot bigger than my fears. And my God knew exactly what He was doing. I am starting to see the results. I am starting to hear the stories. And I am sitting here feeling a little foolish for not having enough faith and feeling very grateful for what God is doing.

No comments: