Friday, March 14, 2008

Scheduling Time For People

This week I took a look at my schedule and it seemed like I had a lot of meetings or other things that I had to be at from this time to that time. You will have weeks like that. It is ok. But as I was going form one place to another I had a thought. What about time for other people? I have met some people that seem to never have time to meet with people and just talk. I find that to be so annoying. If you don't have time for people, you need to check your priorities. Then I have also met people that love to schedule you in. You get to meet with them from 9 to 10, no earlier no later. Not nearly as annoying. A little annoying? Maybe. But it is better than nothing. It is the people that you can call up and they will meet with you and talk to you and make you feel important enough to spend their precious time with, that is great! Rest assured I have people in my life that fit all those categories. It's those that will make time for you, that have the biggest impact.
So when you are working on your schedule the next week or so, make sure you have time for people.

No comments: