Saturday, March 8, 2008

Losing an Hour...I like it

Tonight is a night that millions upon millions of people dread. It is the night where we spring ahead. Or better translated, we lose an hour of sleep. Now a lot of people get really upset about this unfortunate event. Personally, I look forward to this day. Now Sundays are the day that I have to get up the earliest to get everything ready for Sunday morning. But I don't mind the time change. It signifies the beginning of summer, the beginning of fun. However, it is a little different now that they changed the week that it is. The fact that it is only the 2nd week of March rather then the 2nd week of April. Considering that I was shoveling today, well not exactly the beginning of summer. But here is to more light at night.
P.S. Don't forget to change your battery in your smoke detector.

No comments: