Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wins

In preparation for a meeting I had, I thought about the "wins" in my life and in our church. WOW! Boy I find it amazing at how thick-headed I can be. I miss so much. I wrote down those wins. I am embarrassed by how I miss them and how I forget to be thankful sometimes for all that God has given me. It is amazing.
Now let me help you out. The Bible tells us every good and perfect gift comes from God. So anything good is from God, anything good is a win.
I'm telling you the more that you think about it the more "wins" you have in your life. The more "wins" in your life the more thankful you are to God. The more thankful, the closer to God you get. Getting closer to God; what is better than that?
So here is what I want you to do, I want you to take a period of time (start with the last month). Make a list of all the "wins" in your life. I don't think ten "wins" is too much to ask for. So on a piece of paper, on your computer, or wherever, I want you to write ten wins in your life in the last month. Trust me you will be thanking God for all that he has done. By the way, if you are bold/kind enough, I would love it if you would post your "win" list in the comments. That would be, well, legendary. Pretty Please?

No comments: