Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Make sure they know you love them

I had a great evening at Kid's Klub tonight. It was great. The weather was great. The kids were wonderful. Everything was great.
I believe we are making a difference. I believe we are progressing year after year. Now you might be wondering what curriculum we are using, or what lesson plans we use. You know what? It is just not about any of that. It is about being there for them. It is about showing them we love them. You can not do this with a one-month commitment. This doesn't happen overnight. There are many nights I come home and want to quit, but I make myself do it another week. The difference we have made is not because of our material. It is the commitment of our volunteers, and the prayer warriors that have been praying for us.
God is great, not us!

No comments: