Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Our Youth Group

I want to take this opportunity to tell you about how much I love our youth group. This morning they left from our parking lot for a day of several service projects. We prayed, and the next thing you know there are three cars full of people going to serve God. Now I have to tell you some impressive things about this group. First of all it is an all volunteer-led group. Second, you might be sitting there and thinking, "Where did we get all those kids from?" Here is the coolest part to me. We are part of a youth network of five churches working together. What a concept. A bunch of churches actually working together instead of against each other! It has been amazing to see this thing come together and work. I'm proud of all those who are involved in this group. I am thinking this has to bring a smile to God's face. After having to see and hear so many churches fighting with each other, to see churches working with each other, man that has to be refreshing. Good job guys. Keep up the good work!

No comments: