Monday, August 6, 2007

My Son, He is too old too quick

We finished Isaiah's "big boy" room the other day. I must admit, it is sweet. If I was a two-year-old boy who was obsessed with Thomas the Train I would love it. So we showed it to Isaiah. He did love it. You should have seen his face when he first walked in. It made me feel proud. Well tonight is more than likely his last night in his crib. Tomorrow he will be in his real bed.
That is so weird to think about. Man, I know this might sound cheesy, but I remember holding him when he was 2 minutes old. That was yesterday right? Time goes by to quick. Make sure you make an effort to spend the time that you have with the ones you love. I have done that fairly well for the most part (always room for improvement). I do not regret one moment!

No comments: