Sunday, August 19, 2007

Exercise and God

Not that I know much about exercising or anything like that, but smart people tell me that it is good to change your routine every so often. You should add a different exercise here, change a routine here and there. Your muscles get lazy and too used to doing the same thing over and over, so you need to change it up. Those smart people tell me every six to eight weeks you should change it up.
So that got me thinking, we should do that same thing when it comes to reading the Bible. Change it up. Use a different method. There are tons out there. I have used a bunch of different ones. Some worked well for me, and some didn't work for me. Now that is not to say the ones that worked for me would work for you. What I am saying is try one, use it, and then change it up with another one. Repeat the process. Give it a shot.

No comments: