Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last Post of the Year!

Being that it is almost midnight, this is the last post of the year. 2007 has been incredible. I have enjoyed it. Here is some (no not all) of my highlights of the year:

  • Isaiah -- so many good times with him
  • Vacation -- my wife, my son, myself...what could be better
  • Finding out about Mark Batterson
  • Chase the Lion Series at Church
  • Thanksgiving Eve service
  • Christmas Eve service
  • Samuel
  • Melting Pot with Heather
  • Edinboro Camp -- love those kids
  • and of course, starting this blog where I can just think out loud
  • And reading all my fellow bloggers' thoughts

Blogging is great. I love this forum to get my thoughts out. I love looking back to see what I blogged about. I love developing concepts that I get to fully use later.

So as 2008 will be here real soon, 2007 was well....legendary!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Great list! Happy New Year my brother!

Henry Cook said...

Nice Post, I really loved this Blog.

If you are looking for a kind of streaming device that can offer you to watch a large number of TV Programs or movies for the sake of entertainment.

Roku Activation Link
How Can I Setup Roku Streaming Stick on My TV?
How Do I Activate Hulu Plus on My Roku Device?
How Do I connect Roku to My Wireless Network
roku tv activation link code