Friday, December 14, 2007

How I Spent My Morining

I just wanted to let all of you out there in the blogsphere know that I have been a little under the weather. Sick? Nah not me. I never (admit to) getting sick. Frustrates Heather. She will ask me if I am sick and of course I will tell her "no." Ok so maybe I am a little bit more then "under the weather."
With that in mind, allow me to tell you about my morning. I drag myself out of bed at 6:30, get ready, out the door at like 7. Look at the car. Why is the one tire "not so round?" Hmm, not completely flat. So I look for my air tank and it is not there. I remembered that I let my dad borrow it. He is right up the road. I will just drive carefully. So I did put some air in it. And it looked round. But I knew I should put more air in it. I dove to GetGo, got some gas, and sure enough the air was out of order. By this time the tire is not so round any more. I did not want to ruin the wheel, so I parked it and went to change the tire. Somehow the jack and the lug wrench were missing. So I called my dad. Bribed him with a coffee (always works between the 2 of us). He brought me a jack and lug wrench. Got the nuts off, went to pull the tire off. It would not budge. Argh. So I had to take Isaiah to school. I had my dad take me to my house, grabbed the minivan (and Isaiah). Take him to School. Heather calls AAA. They tell her that she has to be at the car. So she takes her mom's car, heads down the road, and gets a call saying "it is all changed no problem." So then Heather takes the car to Walmart to get the tire fixed. Of course they are backed up and Samuel and Heather have to get home, so I drive to Walmart, pick those 2 cute ones up. Then I had them drop me of at GetGo picked up Heather's mom's car, picked up Isaiah from school. Then we had Walmart tell us that we can't fix the tire and in fact we need 4 new tires. Argh. Ohh well had to do it. Went home, ate lunch, went back to work. And picked up the car after a big night out at Eat-N-Park. Well that is how my morning/day went. I don't know. Just felt like I would share with all of you

1 comment:

HB said...

Ferris Bueller, you're my hero!