Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sometimes you want to talk to a human

Have you ever tried to call somewhere and get a real human? It is getting tough these days. The automated processes are good sometimes, but there are those situations where you just have to talk to a human. Fortunately for me, I have a brother (literally my brother) Phil who likes to hook me up. Check out this website. gethuman.com On the site there are about 500 corporate numbers and how to get a human. Quite impressive. So there you go. Just a little help for you. Thanks to the coolest brother in the world.

1 comment:

Blake said...

Thats pretty cool. I hate the automated systems that sound so real you think you are talking to a human only to realize you started a conversation with no-one. Haha, that always makes me feel embarrassed.