Monday, December 31, 2007

Random Reflections

Sorry that I haven't blogged much lately. We have had some crazy times. I think if I counted right I had about 5 Christmases. Crazy I know.
2 years old + 5 Christmas's = 1 Cranky kid, even though he still is the cutest kid I have ever seen in my life.

I have notiticed on TV all the ads for diets as always right before the new year. With that being said I thought I should make the title of this post "easy fast quick diet that is guarenteed to work." I thought a lot of people might google that.

You should have heard my voice yesterday. Well actually you couldn't hear much. My voice was mostly gone. It was so tough to get through everything, but I did :) So that was a good thing.

I have gotten to spend more than normal time with that my family lately because of Christmas and everything. I really like that. In fact I am trying to figure out how to do that more often.

I realized today is that last day of 2007. Boy has it been a quick one and, for the most part, a good one.

That reminds me I have to do my best of 2007 list.

I am begining to like tea. My wife started to drink it almost every night, so of course I decided to try some. I am really starting to like it.

It is becoming really easy to get Samuel to smile. Smiles are great.

I need to find a way to prevent my house from being overrun by toys!

Happy New Year

No comments: