Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am so excited

Sunday and Monday, December 23rd and 24th for me personally are going to be draining and then some. This week is crazy. It is Christmas go time. Now you can ask my wife. Every Christmas Eve there will be a phrase that I will repeat several times. "It's Christmas Eve. Everything has to be perfect on Christmas Eve." I know I put a lot of stress on myself. I know I do. But man I am excited. Sunday and especially Christmas eve are going to be off the charts. Christmas -- talking about the birth of the Savior, wow! This is one of the greatest things about my job.
For all of you within any distance of Bakerstown Alliance, you will want to be there 7:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve. It will be........well...........legendary.

P.S. Hopefully in the next day or two I will tell you about my embarrassing/painful/hilarious Christmas Eve stories (sorry if you heard it before) :)

No comments: