Tuesday, December 25, 2007

4 hours after the Christmas Eve Service

Well it is 12:16 am. I guess that means "Merry Christmas" We just finished wrapping all the presents. Yeah! Now after we did all the work, I guess we can go to bed and wait for Santa to come.
The Christmas Eve Service...It was Legendary! I thought it was a huge success. I had a blast. I really enjoyed the felloweship with everyone. There is just something that seems right to celebrate the birth of Christ on Christmas Eve with a Candle.
Maybe I will tell you all later; but we had an amazing story come out of tonight. A God only Story. Amazing how he works. I would tell you all right now, but keep in mind that it is 12:20 and I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open.
What a day, what a night, what a Savior!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

B.W. said...

i wanna know the story!!!!

Patty said...

I want to hear the story too