Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Top 10 Signs I am not spending enough time with God

Here you go. Here is a list of the top 10 signs you are not spending with God. I am not saying these are the only ones. Also these are in no particular order. I have to give credit where credit is due. A lot of the items on this list are from Bil Cornelius.

1. Little things begin to bother me.
2. I become irritable.
3. I find worry creeping up in my mind.
4. Temptations become stronger.
5. Discouragement becomes too regular.
6. I find that I am not only tired, but emotionally tired.
7. Complacency is accepted.
8. I'm not day dreaming about what God can do.
9. I'm lonely.
10. The fun factor is down.

What do you think? Are there any you would like to add? Are there any you would like to take away?

No comments: