Saturday, December 8, 2007

No More Mr. Bahumbug

Christmas is a very busy time for me. Things really get crazy. However, I made a choice the last couple of years and I am going to make that same choice this year. I will not succumb to being Mr. Bahumbug. You ask "how is that possible?" I tell you the truth, you can choose your attitude. I am choosing to enjoy the season. To enjoy the craziness. To enjoy the excitement of my 2 year old son. To go outside in the snow build a snowman and go sled riding. To stand in line at Wal-mart for 35 minutes talk to the clerk in a friendly tone and make sure that I wish them a Merry Christmas. Your attitude is what you want it to be. So if I seem Bahumbugish to you, please tell me. I will need to change it.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Dan, I was feeling a little "bah humb-ish" this week....but we put our tree up today and I am more in the spirit. Levi was here for a while and helped to decorate the tree. And, while at Beth's, he said, "hmmm...your nicest decoration is the Jesus one". How could I not feel a Christmas spirit after that?

Patty said...

I meant bah humbug-ish