Thursday, December 6, 2007

Apples and Isaiah


Turns out my son really likes apples. Isaiah and I love to cut up an apple and just eat it. I'm not quite sure why he likes it so much. But I really don't care. I just like that fact that he likes it. And if it gives me an opportunity to hang out with him, hey what could be better than that? I will never claim to know what I am doing as far as being a dad. I have a good example from my dad. You know what he did? He was just hung out with me. He asked questions that were basically just normal questions. So that's what I am attempting to do with Isaiah. Basically I guess that might mean that we have a higher apple expenditure then the normal family. Oh well! :)
By the way, let me help you out in your quest for a good juicy apple. Fugi apples are by far the best. Hey, what can I say. I am here for you guys.

1 comment:

Blake said...

personally, I am a fan of Gala apples.