Tuesday, February 12, 2008

White = Peace

Today was an interesting day. Well, first of all, last night I forgot to set my alarm. Oops. But it was really nice because I slept an extra hour. So when I walked outside I realized it had snowed a lot. Oh well. That's nice. So I get my car all cleared off head up the road. It seemed cleared. Then I got to the main road. I was covered! Wow! By the time I made it to church after my Starbucks run, I realized there weren't that many people on the road. I got to church and checked, and found out that all the schools started with a two hour delay then closed. So while I was at church today, it was totally peaceful. Normally you hear tires on pavement going by. Not today. I just caught myself looking outside enjoying the peacefulness.

While I was working on stuff for Sunday I read that when the Priest would go into the Holy of Holies, they would not wear their normal multi-color clothes. They would wear a special all-white outfit.

I like that whole concept of white and peacefulness in God with the purity concept and everything. Just something cool to think about.

No comments: