Friday, February 1, 2008

My Day

It started at like 5:30 this morning with Heather telling me that the power is off. I figured ohh well, I'll probably get up a little bit later because my alarm will no longer be set. Not a huge deal. Well it kept getting later and later and the power was still not back on. Being that I live in a house with all electric (including a well with an electric pump) nothing was working including the heat. So I finally got up, went outside and cleaned off our two cars, which took forever and was very cold. In fact it was one of those days that I never got warmed up until right about now. It just seemed like everything took five times as long as I expected and just over all frustrasting day. Well after like 10 hours, our power was restored. Needless to say I have about 12304810234 branches are all over my yard, but it was to cold to pick them up today. Not to mention the grass was ice and I would have ended up falling. Being that it was so icy, I gave up on runing today. Now of course that leaves me conflicted too. I am tired, so I enjoyed not running. But I also feel like I wimped out. Now at 5:00, I got to eat at Max and Erma's with Heather, Isaiah, and Samuel. Then came home and played with Isaiah. So my day did improve. Just overall one of those days you look forward to going to bed and waking up and tommorow and starting all over.

No comments: