Monday, February 18, 2008

Loud Typer

A couple of people have noticed something about me that honestly I never knew before. I am a loud typer. Then I started listening to myself type. It is true. I am not sure if there is a support group out there for me so I could work on my addiction. If any of you are aware of any help out there for loud typers, for the sake of those who have to listen to me type, please let me know.
Something that is really funny is when I am working on a message and I will want to make a point, so I will literally start pounding on the keyboard. I think if I pound harder it will make my point better. Yes I know the computer does not have ears, or even a soul that would need to hear the message. It just makes me feel better.
So now that you all know that I am a freak, you want to share what makes you a freak?

No comments: