Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We need each other

Being a pastor I get to see and hear a lot of things. Some good things that not too many people know about. Some bad things that not too many people know about. Now interestingly in the last couple of weeks, I have noticed something amazing: the number of people who went through or are going though a similiar problem. My job is to match those people up and get them to share with each other.
I will admit, a lot of stuff that people are dealing with, I do not ever want to deal with. I thank God that I am not the one going thought it. Is that wrong? I pray for the person, I want the best for them, I really do.
But when you can get someone who has been there, man that is a whole new level of support. I have found that to be the case here at Bakerstown Alliance. We really need each other. It is amazing how God will allow you to be in a place to share what you have or what you have been through. When God laid the foundation for this whole Church thing, He really knew what he was doing.

No comments: