Thursday, February 21, 2008

What to do with your summer

That should be really easy to answer. You should serve at Edinboro Camp this summer. Yes you have heard me talk about it before. And I am sure I will talk about it again. I believe in that place. Great things happen there. I know you are all busy. I know you all need money and stuff. I am sure you could come up with 234234123 excuses why you can't do it. But they're just excuses. Come on. Give it a shot. I will make you a deal (which is the same deal I made with God about 15 years ago or so). God has done so much in your life, you should want to give something back. Therefore, give up a week (or 5) this summer, work at Edinboro Youth Camp and if you are not blessed, you don't have to go back. However if God gives you more back than what you gave then the next year you have to come back. And if it happens again, you have to go back. And if it is still happening 15 years later, good! At the rate I am going I think I will be there till I am 85! Give it a shot. Check out the website and/or ask me anything about it. Trust me it will be legendary! edinborocamp.org

1 comment:

B.W. said...

that is the creepiest poster i have ever seen.... im not sure if that helps the cause!

haha jk...well, you know what i mean.