Thursday, February 21, 2008

I had to take my 2 year old to the dentist

Yes it is true. Today was the day. The day of the first dentist appointment. Isaiah was scared then excited then scared then excited (repeat 2309402394 more times). When we got there however, we took the elevator up to the 4th floor. He now thinks elevators are cool, so that is a good thing. When we walked into the office there was this rather odd, if you ask me, fish tank picture combo (I should have taken a picture of it). Isaiah loved it. I think that put him in a good mood. When we went back, he sat in the chair like a good boy. Never fussed or complained. The dentist came in, and you should have seen Isaiah. He was a perfect angel. I think I would have complained more than he did. I was so proud of my getting-bigger-every-day little boy. Just thought I would share with all of you out there.

No comments: