Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Rumor Was True


There was a big tent in the church today. We talked about the Feast of Tabernacles -- which could be called Feast of Tents. So it was a good visual aid. Hopefully it will make a lasting impression and we will remember that this world is temporary.
I try really hard to use all my creative energy. Let me tell you, the more creative stuff I do the more tired I become. I am beat. I am tired. It does take a lot to pull everything off.
With all that being said, if it helps one person in their relationship with God it is all worth it. If one person has a better understanding of God, then it is all worth it.
I love the way Bakerstown Alliance gives me the freedom to try weird things like this. I love the way they respond and step out of the norm and embrace whatever whacked out idea I might think of. In the end, it is a lot of fun.
Good night you all.

5 comments:

Blake said...

hahaha.... hey, how do you create all these cool pictures?

Dan Borchert said...

the pictures are a result of the offical editor of the beginning of something legendary. She does a google search and comes up with all sorts of funny pictures. My favorite thing to do is have a funny picture with a serious post. As far as how it said Dan; dumb luck

B.W. said...

i loved the tent and prob want to borrow it sometime now that i know you have a large tent!

B.W. said...

i loved the tent and prob want to borrow it sometime now that i know you have a large tent!

Unknown said...

asics shoes
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cincinnati bengals jerseys
ed hardy uk
atlanta falcons jersey
ray ban sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
seahawks jersey
gucci handbags