Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How I Start My Mornings

Many of you know that I usually like to get to the church by 7:00 a.m. Now doesn't that sound real impressive? Sounds like I wake up and am ready to sieze the day. Well that is not completly true. Let me tell you what really goes on. My alarm goes off and very quickly, as to not wake Heather, I start wacking the alarm clock hoping to find any button just to shut it up. Then I stumble (literally) to the shower. In the shower I actually become aware of my situation. Thoughts go through my head like "Ok. Today is Tuesday. It is the morning. My wife's name is Heather. I have two kids." Stuff like that. Then I get dressed and stuff. The next part is very important. In some shape or form I go and get some coffee. Then I drink the coffee and catch up on my email and blogs. Now I am actually ready to begin.

No comments: