Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Relaxing Weekend?

I can not decide if it was a relaxing weekend or not. Let me see, and maybe you can help me decide. On Friday I rushed home with the Pizza (very important) and by the time we were done with dinner it was basically time to go to bed. So Friday was not that bad or anything. Then there was Saturday. I got a nice 5 hour date with my wife on Saturday. Or did I? It was 5 hours of Emergency Room fun (see Heather's blog for details). 5 hours of just me and Heather, but 5 hours in the Emergency Room. Then today was nice, other then Church and returning the monitor I did not have to do anything. Or is it that my 2 boys were coughing their heads off and were basically just miserable. On the other hand they did both go to sleep without problem tonight. Who knows. Off to bed.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Only if you had really bad hospital cafeteria food does it count as an actual date. :P