Thursday, March 26, 2009

My kids report card

Now I got to admit it is pretty pathetic when you get excited about your kids report card when he is only 3 years old. But, I was impressed by it. Of course when you are 3 years old you do not exactly get A, B, C, D, and F's. When you are 3 you get N - not yet at this time, L - learning, and M - Mastered. So Isaiah had mostly M's with only a couple of L+'s (which obviously is better then just a regular L). So I am thinking that maybe we need to have him tested, get him in some accelerated programs, maybe skip a couple of grades? I am thinking that we can now raid his very tiny collage savings account and have a nice night out. I mean obviously if he has all those M's he is bound to get a full academic scholarship, right? Now granted they are grading on things like "going the bathroom by himself." So maybe I shouldn't spend all the money in his college fund...yet....

No comments: