Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting my family going in the morning

On Tuesdays and Thursdays Isaiah has preschool. Now on Tuesdays Heather's mom comes and watches Sam while she takes Isaiah to school and I go to work. On Thursday's, Heather has to take Sam with her. So let me tell you what happens on Thursdays. I probably get ready the quickest in our family. But for some reason I have to get up first, get my shower and get ready. Then I have to try and wake Heather up. Followed by try to wake up Isaiah. Back to Heather and try again to get her up. Back to Isaiah to try again to wake him up. Then one more time to Heather give her the "you better get up know line." Back to Isaiah, pick him out of bed and start getting him dressed. He is still mostly sleeping so not very cooperative. Down stairs get Isaiah started on breakfast. Back upstairs get Sam up and dressed. Sam, by far, is the easiest one to get up. Back downstairs to get Sam breakfast. Pack Isaiah's snack. Yell up to Heather that she has to get going. Tell Isaiah to hurry up and finish eating. Then make sure Isaiah goes the bathroom and brushes his teeth. Get both boys shoes and socks on. Get everyone coats on. Tell Heather that Isaiah is going to be late. Finally get everyone out the door buckle the kids in, kiss Heather goodbye and off they go. At this point I get in my car and go to work. Ahh fun times.

4 comments:

HB said...

{smacks husband}

Dan Borchert said...

The truth hurts (literally)

Katherine said...

do blog smacks count as domestic violence?

HB said...

Haha