Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A great place to work

I had to leave work early yesterday because my son Samuel was having difficulty breathing and needed to go to Children's Hospital. I told a few people that I was leaving and why. Their response was amazing.
Everyone asking, "What is wrong," followed by, "We will be praying for Sam." One volunteer was doing some painting. Knowing that he was a man of prayer, I told him why I was leaving. I was fully expecting him to say something like "I will be praying for him." Nope. He said "Let's pray now." So he stopped painting and started praying. Love that guy. Love this place.
I don't how many calls, emails, texts, and people I got asking about Sam and offering to help. It it amazing to know that so many people care about me and my family.
I feel loved and supported. Thank you to all who prayed for Samuel, even though I will never know who or how many.

No comments: