Monday, March 2, 2009

When you remember what is actually important in life

This morning I left for work at about 8 a.m. I had a meeting in the morning. Quick easy meeting, no problem. Then I believe I was having a discussion about budgets and cash flow situations (I know, you are so excited right now). Then I get a call. It is Heather. We had to take our little one to the Hospital. Samuel was not getting enough oxygen. Well at that point the discussion about budgets and cash flows ceased. I was in my car meeting up with my wife.
It is days like today you remember what actually is important in life. What actually matters. I guess that is the lesson I will take with me today.
After spending a long time in the hospital, we found out that the poor little guy has a little bit of pneumonia. Hopefully the medication will work, and he will be back to his normal little happy self soon.

1 comment:

Patty said...

You are right, it is good to get reminders about what is important in life! Praying for Sam!