Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bracket Time

I try to fill out my NCAA bracket every year. Now I will only enter the ones that are free. I just can't help myself. I know I will have Pitt winning the whole thing. But then again the last three years I have had them winning the whole thing. I can not look at these things objectively. I do it with my heart.
I am convinced that every one is just guessing too. And someone will get lucky and have all the right choices. Some year I am hoping that is me. Then I can tell everyone how smart I am. Until then I will just tell them that I just filled it out in 5 minutes :)

2 comments:

L said...

In 8th grade, I filled out a bracket based on team colors (those I liked better I put going further in the tournament). I entered into a poll with a bunch of classmates, and ended up taking 2nd against many of the boys. I haven't filled out a bracket since...

B.W. said...

way to be faithful to pitt!