Friday, March 6, 2009

Going to the doctors...again

This past 7 days I have made 4 trips to the Doctors. I don't know if that is something to be proud of. Last Saturday it was Heather; Monday it was Samuel; Wednesday is was Isaiah; and tonight it was Heather again. I was thinking that it was my turn, but I decided to let Heather have another turn. Me personally, I am finally getting over a cold that I have had for about 2 weeks. Argh. I don't know what to say. I am thinking, hoping, and defiantly praying that everyone is on the upswing now. Hopefully soon we will have a healthy family again.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Whatever this is going around, it's nasty and very hard to get rid of once you have it. I've been struggling with it all week, too. The doctor said it's all he's seen in the last couple of weeks as far as illnesses.
If you guys keep this up, they are going to have to name a wing in the hospital after you! :)