Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Taxes

I was working on my taxes last night. I know, I said I was going to do it a long time ago. But I actually started now. I find taxes amazing. I find it to be a game. I look for every possible advantage that I can take without getting in trouble by the guys in black suits with no humor. I look at some of the things that the IRS allows you to take. I think about them and think that is ridiculous. Then I have great moral debates with myself about should they be there. But somehow I honestly feel it is my patriotic duty to pay as little taxes as legally possible. Let the games begin.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I hate taxes. They are evil and must die.
We havent' started ours yet either. This year will be an extra nightmare since we have to pay taxes for Isaak's 3-month contracting job. yay.