Thursday, February 26, 2009

How I know if I got my $$'s worth on my clothes

When I outgrow (or after I started running, under growing) my clothes I like to give them to someone that could use them. I feel that is just being a good steward of my property.
Now if it is a sizing issue, I don't mind getting rid of clothes. But then there is the other side.
That is the side where you get rid of clothes that still fit. Come on, you know what I am talking about. The ones where you buy them, take them home, and ask yourself "what was I thinking?". We all do that. When I have that happen, I kinda get upset at myself. I am just a frugal (ok, cheep) person. I feel like I am waisting my money.
What makes me kinda of proud (at least in a sick way) is the clothes that still fit, but are deemed unworthy to be worn and public and unworthy to pass along and head straight to the garbage. Ahh, then I know I got my money's worth!

No comments: