Monday, February 16, 2009

Talk, talk, talk

Ok, I can admit, I talk to much. My name is Dan and I am a talk-a-holic. Now while this is true, I need to defend myself. I only talk about things that I am passionate about. If you get me on a subject that gets me fired up, I am sorry if you have to listen to me forever (is this an apology to my wife?).
So tonight when I had an opportunity to talk about some of the things we do at the Lighthouse, sure no problem. I was talking (and talking, and talking) when I realized that my time was up. Wow, I think I could have talked for like 2 more hours.
But when all said and done, I am glad that there is certain things in my life that I passionate about that do get me fired up. But man, do I talk a lot!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

"I talk a lot" -Isaiah

Like father, like son...

Shari said...

Are you sure you're not a woman? We get accused of talking too much, you know.

HB said...

I'll admit to sometimes resorting to "uh-huh... uh-huh... that's nice honey..." But I really do like talking to you most of the time! =)