Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My New Band!

Yeah that is right, I joined a new band today. And let me just tell you, it is pretty sweet! We already have a name for our new band: Richland Park! We had our first practice today and let me just tell you we had some sounds that you have never heard before. But were we ever rocking it hard.

And now for the rest of the story:

Isaiah decided that he wanted to play with his instruments, so we got them out of the closet and thought he would have a fun time. He then told us he was going to make a new band. We asked him the name and he said Richland Park Band (pretty sweet title huh?). Well somehow he decided that we needed to play, but we were only allowed to play upstairs. So I went upstairs with Isaiah, we break out the instruments, and I had to play like 7 at a time. There was no getting away from that one. So while I was doing the best I could to rock out on my 7 instruments (I have a hard time walking and chewing gum might I remind you) Isaiah would be singing. I definitely noticed some hard-core/rap influences on his vocal selections. Heather then came and joined the band to. Some of the lyrics that Isaiah was singing made you laugh and cry at the same time. All in all was just a really fun time. However, I am glad we don't live that close to our neighbors!

2 comments:

Blake said...

awesome! do you guys have a gig lined up yet?

Shari said...

Will Isaiah be playing with you? :P