Monday, February 2, 2009

Tax Time

It is the time again. Time to start on the taxes. Now, some people get really worried about taxes. Some people at the mere mention of the word go into cardiac arrest. Some people "forget" to pay their taxes (was that a political reference?). Personally, I find it a game. I find it a challenge to find every possible legal way of paying the least amount of taxes possible. Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should pay their fair share of taxes. But the way the tax code is written, there is tons of loop holes, heck there is even loop holes for the loop holes. I still do my own taxes. And don't tell this to the IRS, but I have never been audited! You know you are proud of me! So as another tax season is upon us, happy deductions!

3 comments:

Blake said...

Haha. Thank God for the "two little deductions" you have running around your house right now.

HB said...

You got that right Blake!!

Shari said...

You do realize you've just jinxed yourself by saying you've never been audited, don't you? Pray, Dan. Pray. :)