Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How to make my wife happy

Being the kind loving supporting husband that I wish I was, I am always thinking that I should be trying to think of the perfect gift for my wife. You know what I am talking about, the gift that she will never forget. The type of gift that will leave her speechless.
With all of that in mind, I have gotten my wife just about everything you could imagine to try find that special gift. I have tried the spa gift card. I have tried the MP3 player. I have cooked a great meal. You name it, I tried it.
I think I have finally figured out what I should be getting her. Office supplies! That's right. You heard me. I am talking sticky notes, mechanical pencils with the refills, erasers that fit on top of the pencils, paper clips.
Next time you see me going to Staples, don't think I am picking up something for the Lighthouse. I am buying my wife a present she will love.

3 comments:

Shari said...

No, no, no. If you want to win your wife's heart, get her a babysitter. I'm telling you. I know what I'm talking about! :)

HB said...

See, I like office supplies so much because it gives an unorganized person like me some hope that someday I, too, might be as organized as Dan (who, by the way, has no desire for office supplies whatsoever). And a pencil that never needs sharpened?! What can be better than that!

Mutuelle sante said...

Thanks a lot it has been a good support, now to make my wife happy is simple and easy with your tips. Thank you