Monday, February 23, 2009

How I get rid of a cold

I am sick. It takes a lot for me to admit that but, I am. I have a huge sore throat. On top of that my whole body is aching. So at staff meeting today I shared my theory on how to get rid of a cold. Simple, exercise! I think you can get rid of a cold by some good old exercise. Being that I like to run, my method of exercise is running. Sound pretty easy huh? Now the rest of the staff thought I was crazy. I did go for a run today. And man did it feel great. Not to be gross, but I could feel some junk breaking up inside of me. After I was done I felt really good. Unfortunately now I feel bad again. Argh! Hopefully the other way Dan gets rid of a cold will work tonight. That would be the all famous NyQuil. That's some good stuff.
So what I would like to know from all of you is this: How do you get rid of a cold? What is your secret? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

HB said...

News flash - you have more than a cold and might actually need to go to the doctor (gasp!).

Shari said...

Does everyone I know have this cold? Seems like it!

Shari said...

Oh, and listen to your wife and go to the doctor. Isaak never goes, either, and then he ends up in a real mess. Men can be dumb when it comes to their health.