Saturday, January 3, 2009

Long drive and 3 year old!

Now I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "now there is a disaster waiting to happen." We went to Connecticut this past week. Roughly 500 miles one way. On Wednesday when we drove up we only stop 2 times. One for a quick bathroom break. The other for supper, gas, and a bathroom break. Not bad if you ask me. And then on the way home, we only stopped twice again. Once was for the gas, food, and bathroom. The other was just gas. I am really amazed. I thought for sure we would be stopping like every hour. Makes me a little more ambitious to go further places. Any suggestions? :)

4 comments:

Fran said...

I hear there is a nice place up by Lake Ontario in NY that has an extra bedroom that you could stay in for free. Just a suggestion but I"m sure the people there would love to see you!!

HB said...

Yeah! Road trip to Jennie and Fran's!!

Shari said...

Kennesaw, Georgia. It's beautiful.

Josh said...

Smoky Mountains, like Asheville, NC. It's a great place. Or, Charleston, SC. Best city in the South.