Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting rid of books

I have a confession to make, I am a bookaholic. I like books. Probably because I think they make me look smart and I need all the help that I can get in that area. As a result I have a plethora of books. Today, I was finally able to get them out of the boxes and on my shelves. I took this opportunity to go through some of them and find the ones that I am willing to part with. I did a pretty good job. I think I eliminated about 1/2 of them. Now I am going to take the ones I don't want and try to sell them on Amazon. Now of course I have an a motive behind doing all of this. The money that I make from selling the books goes to my "book budget." So I sell book in order to buy more books. Which will make me have to do the process all over again. Maybe I should seek professional help to deal with my bookaholic sickness?

No comments: