Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Steelers and Crabs

No, unfortunately I am not talking about eating crab while watching the Superbowl. I do admit that I would enjoy that. But I am talking about my son Isaiah. Apparently he too has Superbowl fever. He is always wanting to play Steelers and Crabs. Now I know what you are thinking, huh? Well apparently he thinks that when the Steelers get in their three point stances they look like crabs. So to play Steelers and crabs you run around the house trying to zap each other. When zapped you have to freeze until you are zapped again. However, if the person who is being chased catches the one who is doing the zapping, he is allowed to tickle the zapper until the zapper says "pop." Now I do not think I am going to patent this idea or anything like that. So I encourage all of you out there to play the greatest Superbowl pre-game game -- Steelers and Crabs!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Ha! That is too funny!

Patty said...

Made up games are the best! We used to turn out the lights, hide from each other and I think we called it Ghostbusters Hide and Seek.