Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What all kids need

Our Kid's Club program at Bakerstown Alliance has been pretty successful over the years, so much so I am tempted to write a book on how to run a program like ours. The only problem is that people won't really want to hear the reason it is successful. But since you (all my readers) are cool, I will share our secrets to success:

  • kids like to talk
  • kids like it when you listen
  • kids like you to play games with them
  • kids like it when you care for them
  • kids like food
  • kids like consistency
  • kids like it when you do Kids' Club for more then six months before you quit
  • kids like being kids

There you go. Yes it is that simple. Now take those eight thoughts, call them chapters, fill in the holes, write the book for me we can split the profits 50/50. Any one up to the task? If so shoot me an email. :)

1 comment:

B.W. said...

i can write that book with you!