Friday, May 9, 2008

Guess who was at Bakerstown Alliance on Sunday?

Every week I pretty much say the same thing at the beginning of the service, something along the lines of ,"please fill out the detachable sheet inside your worship folder." It is basically name, address, and anything else you want to put on it. We have everyone fill it out so that those who are new are not be singled out. Every week I look at these sheets. Most of the time I look at them and if I have all the person's information already I just throw it out.

Well, I was reading through the stack this week and guess who was at Bakerstown Alliance this past Sunday? Mickey Mouse! Phone number 1-800-4Disney. Orlando, FL.

Now you might think I would be upset with that. Wrong. I laughed and laughed. I thought it was hilarious. I enjoy fun things on those tear-off sheets. We really need to stop taking ourselves so seriously.

No comments: