Monday, May 26, 2008

A long and Crazy Weekend

Ah. Memorial Day weekend. The beginning of summer. I took full advantage of it and had a blast. Let me share some of it with you.
  • Friday I got to hang out with the staff of the Lighthouse Foundation. That is always a good time.
  • Did something I don't like to do. I was working on Sunday's message at home on Friday night. Not exactly ideal, but after the week I had, what was I going to do?
  • Speaking of stuff I don't like to do. I was at church at 7 am on Saturday. I try really hard not to do Saturdays. But sometimes it just happens.
  • Isaiah went to Grandma's house. I got a nap :)
  • Went to Station Square with the boys, Heather, and my mom. What a fun time! Samuel didn't really get what was going on but Isaiah had a blast.
  • On Sunday everything worked right and I got everything ready an hour before I had to. It was great. I spent that hour doing...NOTHING! Nice to be that relaxed.
  • Pretty sure I brought my "A" game on Sunday.
  • It was one of those weeks were you felt that everyone is paying attention. I like that.
  • My mom, wow! Shrimp salad and potato salad! That rocked!
  • We wanted to go to the local Memorial Day celebration at the park. We were there for about 15 minutes and it rained. So we went home.
  • Got another nap (is this a reoccurring theme? I hope so!)
  • Then I thought, boy instead of driving to Heather's mom's house, why not run there?
  • Oh yeah it is (according to yahoo maps) 9.18 miles. What was I thinking?
  • I think I might have got sun burned running. Cool.
  • Ate more good food!
  • I am tired. Good night!

No comments: